- Princess Motochika, like Melusine, is one of the two only daemons to raise two rarity levels when transmigrated.
- Princess Motochika appears in Chapter 9 of story mode.
- Demon Motochika is best used in a Divina Attack Team.
- Princess refers to himself in third person, while Demon talks regularly in first person.
- Mira mistook Motochika for a girl when he was first encountered in the Swap Shop.
- Main: "No! Chika wants to go home and play with toys!"
- Skill: "Chika is scared!!"
- Pre-Transmigration: "Chika's burning up, <Player's Name>... Chika might be weak now, but one day Chika's going to be strong, and fight for you!"
- Encounter in Shop: "Little Chika doesn't like fighting..."
- Encounter in Shop (Sengoku Celebration): "Ohhh... Chika's scared..."
- Main: "Those who tainted me with this name shall be sent to the bottom of the sea!"
- Skill: "Anyone who wants to die should be brought before me!"
- Transmigration: "I told you this day would come, <Player's Name>! So, ready to fight!?"
- Encounter in Shop: "...that's the kind of thing I used to say, back when I was all cute and wimpy!"
- Main: "I wish I could get on the pitch."
- Encounter in Shop: "Yeah! Go, Japan, go!"
- Skill: "Don't you worry. Leave everything to me!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.